[keycloak-user] Using KeyCloak Proxy with Saml/OpenId-Connect Protocols

Lohitha Chiranjeewa kalc04 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 12:00:07 EDT 2015

Thanks for the reply.

As a follow-up question, so if I am to use a client app which doesn't have
a recommended adapter (such as a PHP client) with KeyCloak, is there a
straight forward way I can integrate Saml?

Thanks.
The proxy can only do openid connect. There are a number of saml proxies
out there already for Apache HTTPD.

On 3/19/2015 2:00 AM, Lohitha Chiranjeewa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have been trying to use the KeyCloak proxy to authorize my client
> application.
>
> In the application configurations, I have the option of setting the
> 'Client Protocol' to be either 'Saml' or 'OpenId-connect'. Although I
> have set it to both the options in my tests, I received the same
> response. It included 17 headers, which had KEYCLOAK_ACCESS_TOKEN,
> KEYCLOAK_SUBJECT, KEYCLOAK_USERNAME among others. No other useful
> information were included.
>
> My question is, what is the difference I am supposed to expect in the
> Saml response (XML), where is it exactly located?
>

> Thanks!

Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat
http://bill.burkecentral.com