[keycloak-user] ERROR: failed verification of token

Henk Laracker Henk.Laracker at planonsoftware.com
Mon Mar 30 09:45:26 EDT 2015

Hi,

I have tomcat with the key cloak library’s installed onder the domain https://cust001-accdev.planoncloud.com
Keycloak itself is installed on open shift-online http://keycloak-ciwwa.rhcloud.com/auth/

When I go to my application the redirect works fine, I can log in and I’m pointing back to my original url. On that moment, a exception is shown in the catalina.log

==> planon/logs/catalina.out <==

Mar 30, 2015 1:07:47 PM org.keycloak.adapters.OAuthRequestAuthenticator resolveCode

ERROR: failed verification of token

I had I quick look at the code, but I have no clue how to solve this. The keycloak.json is pointing to the right server with the correct keys.
Any Idea’s ?

Met vriendelijke groet / Yours sincerely / Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Très cordialement,

Henk Laracker