[keycloak-user] API Based Authentication and Access Token Retrieval

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Tue Mar 31 03:03:49 EDT 2015

If you're invoking the admin APIs from a Java application have a look at the admin client (http://docs.jboss.org/keycloak/docs/1.1.0.Final/javadocs/org/keycloak/admin/client/Keycloak.html). Otherwise you can obtain a token using the direct grant mechanism, have a look at the admin-client example for that.