[keycloak-user] keycloak tomcat 7 adapter

Henk Laracker Henk.Laracker at planonsoftware.com
Tue Mar 31 16:52:32 EDT 2015

Hi,

I’m using the key cloak tomcat 7 adaptor, I created a sample application which works fine with keycloak. I created a jsp page with the following code

   String username = request.getRemoteUser();

 I have logged in with the username : supervisor
So I expect the username to be : supervisor
But the result is :3d5bfb0c-9495-48b8-a11c-2e83097b2f39

What do I do wrong ?

Met vriendelijke groet / Yours sincerely / Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Très cordialement,

Henk Laracker