[keycloak-user] How touser Servlet OAuth Client

Jérôme Blanchard jayblanc at gmail.com
Mon May 4 03:33:05 EDT 2015

Hi,

Marek, the tips of building a simple redirect servlet protected by a user
role constraint and let the other servlets unconstrained is working like a
charm. This simple servlet act as a redirect point to ensure keycloak
adapter handling of authentication without writing new code. A perfect
solution in fact.

Thank you very much for your support, best regards, Jérôme.