[keycloak-user] Get message for ModelException in admin-client

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed May 6 14:37:42 EDT 2015

+1 for JIRA. Also feel free to send PR as you already nail it down and
you already send some PRs :-)

By the way, Thanks for them.

It seems that generally we should improve on handling errors from admin
REST endpoints. Ideally you can handle the error response similarly like
it's done here:
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/services/src/main/java/org/keycloak/services/resources/admin/UsersResource.java#L771
. Then on admin-client side, you can catch ClientErrorException and see
the error message for example like done here:
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/testsuite/integration/src/test/java/org/keycloak/testsuite/admin/UserTest.java#L49

Thanks,
Marek