[keycloak-user] Deployment of 1.2.0.CR1

Benjamin Hansmann [alphaApps] b.hansmann at alphaapps.de
Thu May 7 08:54:29 EDT 2015

On Thu, 2015-05-07 at 07:40 -0400, Stian Thorgersen wrote:

> [...]

To be specific, I mean the
file /1.2.0/docbook/reference/en/en-US/modules/server-installation.xml
should contain $WILDFLY_HOME instead of keycloak-&project.version;:

52c52
<
<programlisting>keycloak-&project.version;/bin/standalone.sh
--server-config=standalone-keycloak.xml</programlisting>
---
>                 <programlisting>$WILDFLY_HOME/bin/standalone.sh
--server-config=standalone-keycloak.xml</programlisting>
54c54
<
<programlisting>keycloak-&project.version;/bin/standalone.bat