[keycloak-user] Infinispan Clustering Issue with TCP JGroups Stack

Lohitha Chiranjeewa kalc04 at gmail.com
Thu May 7 09:39:47 EDT 2015

Hi,

We're trying to have a clustered environment with two servers, and need
Infinispan caches to work perfectly.

We're using AWS servers for all our requirements, and they don't support
multicasting. Hence the UDP option is out for us. So, as per the JIRA
ticket KEYCLOAK-979, we have tried to continue with TCP instead. However
we've had no success. Changes don't get synced between the servers.

To configure TCPPING, we've referred both KEYCLOAK-979 ticket contents and
http://middlewaremagic.com/jboss/?p=2015. We have enabled TCP communication
in our VPC and have all the necessary ports open in our servers.

We've followed the step given at
http://docs.jboss.org/keycloak/docs/1.2.0.Beta1/userguide/html/clustering.html
to setup Infinispan and related configs.

What could we be doing wrong here? Any configuration we're missing?

Thanks,
Lohitha.