[keycloak-user] Disable SSL with keycloak-server.json

Dean Peterson peterson.dean at gmail.com
Thu May 7 09:57:39 EDT 2015

I have an nginx load balancer that automatically gets configured sitting in
front of everything but I wasn't able to configure SSL correctly for that.
Instead, I enabled SSL on the Wildfly instance running in a container and
just used the ip address and dynamic port of that container to log in.  I
am past the problem.  Thanks!