[keycloak-user] Keycloak still creates long ugly urls

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Thu May 7 14:05:25 EDT 2015

In that case you've got a problem. Keycloak.js strips off the code and redirect_fragment query params.

For AngularJS you need to let Keycloak.js do it's thing before AngularJS bootstraps. This can be improved with a keycloak-angular module, but we haven't had time to do that. Otherwise Angular reverts the url after keycloak.js has stripped those off.

Have a look at https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/forms/common-themes/src/main/resources/theme/base/admin/resources/js/app.js#L14 that's how we do it in the admin console.