[keycloak-user] Infinispan Clustering Issue with TCP JGroups Stack

Lohitha Chiranjeewa kalc04 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 08:48:14 EDT 2015

Hi,

We found out the cause for the problem, it was a configuration that clashed
with the Infinispan configs. Basically we had set the 'management' and
'public' interfaces to 'any-address' for our convenience earlier, and it
had made the Wildfly server to ignore the bind address we were providing.
Instead it was taking 0.0.0.0 as the bind address every time, making
Infinispan unable to identify its peers. Now it's sorted. Thanks for the
support.

Regards,
Lohitha