[keycloak-user] Securing one .war with two .json

Carlos Feria carlosthe19916 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 11:30:47 EDT 2015

Good morning. How can i configure one .war with two .json?

I have two realms, these access the same .war (restfull bearer only), but
my problem is that a .war can just one realm dependencie.

I see that *keycloak* have a application with *realm-management* name and
this application is registered in more than one realms but all realms can
access to *realm-management* without problems.

How can i do the same with my .war like *realm-management.*

I need registrer my .war in two realms. Please help me.

--
Carlos E. Feria Vila