[keycloak-user] No email send out while creation of ne user

Sebastian Olscher sebastian.olscher at traveltainment.de
Mon Nov 16 03:50:26 EST 2015

Hello,

when I create a new user in the admin console of keycloak no email is send out. Neither when I add "required user actions" such as "verify email" in the user creation dialog. The only possibility to send emails is, to change to the credentials dialog within the user profile and click the "send email" button.

Is this a wanted behaviour that no email is sended when the user is created or is this a bug? From my understanding it would be helpful to send the email directly while creating a user.

Thanks,
Sebastian