[keycloak-user] Forgot password flow + TOTP

Johan Heylen johan.heylen.public at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 09:52:45 EST 2015

Tnx Bill,

I've attached two screenshots of my current settings.

We haven't done any custom flows (yet) just, only some changes from
optional to disabled or required in existings out of the box flows, which
worked as expected.

To be able to do the customization I need, should I add the 'OTP Form' used
in browser flow to the last part of the reset credential flow? Do I need to
add the Forms element as well?

You think that's possible in keycloak 1.6 or do I need to create a ticket?

Johan