[keycloak-user] Adapter installation

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Mon Nov 23 04:11:31 EST 2015

For EAP 6.4 I would suggest running EAP 6.4 locally, then run the above
commands to install the adapter. Then copy standalone.xml to the sources
for your Docker image. In your Dockerfile then copy this file to the image.

You can also manually add the required changes to standalone.xml without
using the cli script. The documentation lists what elements you need to add.