[keycloak-user] Proxy configuration issue (Bill Burke)

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Mon Nov 23 09:18:49 EST 2015

On 11/23/2015 4:29 AM, Adrian Matei wrote:
> Hi Bill,
>
> The problem was that the proxy did not ask the user to "login", but it
> was my error because I had forgotten to configure the "constraints"
> section in proxy.json

Doh!  Sorry, I should have thought of that.  I haven't looked at the
Proxy in a year.

> The issue I am having now is that the "sign out" from another
> application in the same realm, doesn't sign out the user in the proxied
> application (the "session" cookie is still present) - should I configure
> something special regarding this?

Keycloak logout is a backchannel logout, meaning it doesn't go through
the browser.  The user should be logged out of the proxy and will have
to relogin again.  There's just no callback back to the application.

There maybe someting I can do here.  I'm not going to be able to look at
it for a couple of weeks though as I have other stuff in the queue.

--
Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat