[keycloak-user] Sign In button URL (Bill Burke)

Adrian Matei adrianmatei at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 04:07:48 EST 2015

Hi Bill,

Thank you for the reply. Yes I am using the Spring security adapter (xml
configuration). I have received a private reply from Pavel Maslov regarding
the sign in url:

{{keycloakBaseUrl}}/realms/{{realmName}}/protocol/openid-connect/auth?client_id={{client_id}}&response_type=code&redirect_uri={{your-web-app}}

which works great.

Another problem that I am having now is that when I am logging in from a
"not"-protected resource (permitAll in securityContext), and want to be
redirected back to the same resource, it logs me in indeed, but the spring
security tags in my jsps don't recognize that, until I am accessing a
secured resource defined in security context.... Any thoughts there?

Thanks,
Adrian

Message: 2