[keycloak-user] Login by mobile number.

Anunay Sinha anunay.sinha at arvindinternet.com
Thu Oct 1 03:45:26 EDT 2015

Hi Stian,
I have question about login through mobile devices in general,
where I would like to login via mobile number, get an OTP on my number and
use it to register/login into the system,

For the number I can follow your instructions but am looking to provide for
OTP as well (I am exploring this). It will be nice to have it out of the
box :)

Is such a option there in the Keycloak's roadmap ?
If so what is the rough timeline?

On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 1:06 PM, Stian Thorgersen <sthorger at redhat.com>
wrote:

> You would need to create a custom authenticator for it. Take a look at
> http://keycloak.github.io/docs/userguide/html/auth_spi.html
>
> On 30 September 2015 at 15:34, Revanth Ayalasomayajula <
> revanth at arvindinternet.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I have an application that is secured by Keycloak. I am able to login
>> using username/email and password. I also want to implement login via phone
>> number. Could anybody help me how to store the phone number for a user and
>> also how to use it to login the user.

- Anunay