[keycloak-user] Keycloak Logger

Marko Strukelj mstrukel at redhat.com
Thu Oct 1 05:39:41 EDT 2015

The release procedure itself is such that if build failed during release,
the release could not be completed, therefore tag 1.5.0.Final is guaranteed
to build.

Try this:

git checkout 1.5.0.Final

mvn clean install -Pdistribution

Also consider using -DskipTests if you don't mind about tests failing, and
are only interested in producing distribution without waiting for tests.