[keycloak-user] export of realm json

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Mon Oct 5 14:33:35 EDT 2015

On 10/5/2015 2:26 PM, Thomas Raehalme wrote:

> On Oct 5, 2015 21:24, "Bill Burke" <bburke at redhat.com
> <mailto:bburke at redhat.com>> wrote:
> >
> > I'm still averse to allowing export from admin console of any
> > credentials or private keys.
>
> Even if they are not directly downloadable but require access to the
> server just like now?

I think there should be no secrets ever downloadable from admin
console.  Admin console is, by definition, remote.

If you have access to the server then you can use what is there now.

It is possible, however, that when we do our CLI implementation we can
verify that the user is local and allow full access.  That way, you
could do full export on a running server.  WildFly CLI already has logic
to verify a user is local.