[keycloak-user] Support for Implicit Flow

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Tue Oct 6 04:19:15 EDT 2015

Correction with regards to OpenID Connect ceritication, we will probably
not be able to have the official certification, but we are planning to
self-certify and publish the results.

Having the official certification currently requires being a OpenID
Foundation memember. The cost is based on the size of the company and for
us it would be $15,000! We don't have budget for that.