[keycloak-user] URL/Link for registration page

Libor Krzyzanek lkrzyzan at redhat.com
Tue Oct 6 06:28:46 EDT 2015

Yep works. Thanks for the tip. We can handle it in JS implementation.

Wouldn’t be useful to have extra methods in Keycloak JS adapter for it like you have for login … login(options), createLoginUrl(options) methods.
It would be super convenient then.

Thanks,

Libor Krzyžanek
jboss.org Development Team