[keycloak-user] Service Setup

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed Oct 7 14:59:26 EDT 2015

Are you using Linux or other OS? I think that generally the service
setup is specific to OS . Here are some instructions for Wildfly on
Linux I found during quick googline:
http://developer-should-know.tumblr.com/post/112230363742/how-to-install-wildfly-as-a-service-on-linux
. Maybe there are more proper ones somewhere else (maybe Wildfly docs).

Anyway, I don't think that service setup is Keycloak specific stuff. You
can find any instructions for "generic" Wildfly server for your OS and
just use them for the Wildfly instance with Keycloak.

Marek