[keycloak-user] Service Setup

Thomas Raehalme thomas.raehalme at aitiofinland.com
Wed Oct 7 15:32:41 EDT 2015

Hi!

The standalone distribution has init scripts for RedHat/CentOS and Debian
under bin/init.d. I have successfully used the script for RedHat without
any problems. Just copy or link the file under /etc/init.d and use
chkconfig to enable it.

Best regards,
Thomas

On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 10:01 PM, Remi Cartier <remi.cartier at imetrik.com>
wrote:

> Marek,
>
> I am running the service on a linux box.
> I was wondering if there was a setup with the standalone configuration,
> but it seems I need to go the wildfly way.
>
> thank you.
>
> ------------------------------
>

> REMI CARTIER
> B.O.S.S. (Business & Operation Support Systems) P.O (Product Owner)
>
> *IMETRIK GLOBAL INC.*
> *T :* +1 514 448-6407 x2009
> *T :* +1 866 276-5382 (toll free)
> *F :* +1 514 904-0611
>
> 740 Notre Dame St. West, Suite 1575
> Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3C 3X6
> imetrik.com <http://www.imetrik.com/>
>
> On Oct 7, 2015, at 2:59 PM, Marek Posolda <mposolda at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> Are you using Linux or other OS? I think that generally the service setup
> is specific to OS . Here are some instructions for Wildfly on Linux I found
> during quick googline:
> http://developer-should-know.tumblr.com/post/112230363742/how-to-install-wildfly-as-a-service-on-linux
> . Maybe there are more proper ones somewhere else (maybe Wildfly docs).
>
> Anyway, I don't think that service setup is Keycloak specific stuff. You
> can find any instructions for "generic" Wildfly server for your OS and just
> use them for the Wildfly instance with Keycloak.
>
> Marek
>
> On 07/10/15 20:06, Remi Cartier wrote:
>
> Quick question.
>
> what would be the best way to setup a keycloak instance to run as a
> service ?
> I have setup the server as a standalone instance right now, but it needs a
> screen to run.
> I have no wildfly instance running anywhere else in my stack.
>
> thanks for your time !
>
> ------------------------------
>

> REMI CARTIER
> B.O.S.S. (Business & Operation Support Systems) P.O (Product Owner)
>
> *IMETRIK GLOBAL INC.*
> *T :* +1 514 448-6407 x2009
> *T :* +1 866 276-5382 (toll free)
> *F :* +1 514 904-0611
>
> 740 Notre Dame St. West, Suite 1575
> Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3C 3X6
> imetrik.com <http://www.imetrik.com/>

*Thomas Raehalme*
*CTO, teknologiajohtaja*
Mobile +358 40 545 0605

*Aitio Finland Oy*
Väinönkatu 26 A
40100 JYVÄSKYLÄ, Finland
Tel. +358 10 322 0040
www.aitiofinland.com <http://www.codecenter.fi>

*Codecenter on nyt Aitio – me kun ei vain koodata!*