[keycloak-user] Keycloak to set up Teams and Organizations

Nic Grange nicolas.grange at retrievercommunications.com
Wed Oct 14 19:52:59 EDT 2015

Thanks for the quick response.
Can an admin of the parent group administer sub groups?
Yes, I think so. It should be hierarchical. If you don’t want them to have that privilege then make them only admin of the sub-group.

I like the idea of each group having an "user-admin” role.

Say you have an application that allows users to create/modify/share documents.
I see Groups as useful for tagging the document with the Group Id (additionally to the User Id)
so that if another user logs in from the same group and the original user has chosen to allow this document to be shared within their group,
the application can securely retrieve all the documents that are shared within their group.

Hope this makes sense,
Nic