[keycloak-user] Regarding Reset Password

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Fri Oct 16 03:05:51 EDT 2015

The API already allows to set credential as permanent instead of
temporary. There is flag boolean flag "temporary" on
CredentialRepresentation. You can see the admin console on/off switch
for temporary password too. So try to switch it off and see how REST
request sent from admin console looks like (you can use tools like
firebug to see REST requests sent by browser)

Marek