[keycloak-user] Rest api for login

Revanth Ayalasomayajula revanth at arvindinternet.com
Tue Oct 20 09:12:06 EDT 2015

Hi,

I want to secure a UI application which is a confidential application that
will talk to 1 or more backend(bearer) applications and fetch data from
these applications and display that information and the product team
doesn't want to use the Keycloak Login UI. So now i want to provide login
from that page using rest API. I also want to maintain a session for the UI
application and then use direct grant api to get token and fetch data from
the other applications. Also, what do you mean by your adapters?