[keycloak-user] Unable to Add Role Mappings Via REST API in 1.5.1

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Oct 20 09:32:24 EDT 2015

I suggest to take a look at latest Rest API docs
http://keycloak.github.io/docs/rest-api/overview-index.html . It might
also help to add role mappings in admin console and see which REST
request admin console invoked and what the format is now (use tool like
Firebug in FF or similar).

Maybe in 1.2.1 we didn't reference users in REST endpoint by id, but by
username. So that might be the change, I can't recall TBH.

Marek