[keycloak-user] Keycloak 1.6.0.Final Released

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Tue Oct 20 10:53:39 EDT 2015

We're pleased to announce the release of Keycloak 1.6.0.Final.

   - *SAML SP* - in the past we only had client libraries for OpenID
   Connect, now we also have client libraries for SAML
   - *Offline Tokens* - if your applications need long term access outside
   of the users session you should take a look at the new offline tokens
   support we've added
   - *Client Registration* - we introduced a new rest api that can be used
   to automate the registration of clients, this includes a java client
   library. This feature will be further polished in a future release,
   including documentation and examples
   - *Import Clients in Admin Console* - it's now possible to import
   clients through the admin console using the Keycloak JSON client
   representation or OpenID Connect descriptions
   - *Added Root URL to Clients* - we've added a root url to clients. For
   clients that have a root url defined you can use relative urls for redirect
   uris and other urls
   - *Internationalization support in Admin Console* - we've added support
   for internationalization of the Admin Console. Around half the pages now
   support translation and the rest will be added in the next release

For the full list of issues resolved check out JIRA
<https://issues.jboss.org/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%2012313920%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%2012327788>
and
to download the release go to the Keycloak homepage
<http://keycloak.org/downloads>.