[keycloak-user] [keycloak-dev] Keycloak 1.6.0.Final Released

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Tue Oct 20 13:21:33 EDT 2015

Should be fine.  Keycloak caches everything and evicts as needed
(Infinispan caching).  If you have a good server with lots of memory,
you can probably cache pretty much everything.  We haven't really
benched or stressed in awhile, but have it on the schedule when we go
into product.

On 10/20/2015 12:32 PM, Thomas Raehalme wrote:
> Thank you for the release! The new features sound really useful.
>
> One question regarding client registration: Can you see any problems if
> the number of clients grow, for example to thousands or tens of thousands?
>
> Best regards,
> Thomas
>
> On Oct 20, 2015 17:53, "Stian Thorgersen" <sthorger at redhat.com
> <mailto:sthorger at redhat.com>> wrote:
>
>     We're pleased to announce the release of Keycloak 1.6.0.Final.
>
>       * *SAML SP* - in the past we only had client libraries for OpenID
>         Connect, now we also have client libraries for SAML
>       * *Offline Tokens* - if your applications need long term access
>         outside of the users session you should take a look at the new
>         offline tokens support we've added
>       * *Client Registration* - we introduced a new rest api that can be
>         used to automate the registration of clients, this includes a
>         java client library. This feature will be further polished in a
>         future release, including documentation and examples
>       * *Import Clients in Admin Console* - it's now possible to import
>         clients through the admin console using the Keycloak JSON client
>         representation or OpenID Connect descriptions
>       * *Added Root URL to Clients* - we've added a root url to clients.
>         For clients that have a root url defined you can use relative
>         urls for redirect uris and other urls
>       * *Internationalization support in Admin Console* - we've added
>         support for internationalization of the Admin Console. Around
>         half the pages now support translation and the rest will be
>         added in the next release
>
>     For the full list of issues resolved check out JIRA
>     <https://issues.jboss.org/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%2012313920%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%2012327788> and
>     to download the release go to the Keycloak homepage
>     <http://keycloak.org/downloads>.

Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat
http://bill.burkecentral.com