[keycloak-user] [keycloak-dev] Keycloak 1.6.0.Final Released

Thomas Raehalme thomas.raehalme at aitiofinland.com
Wed Oct 21 08:38:33 EDT 2015

On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 8:20 PM, Stian Thorgersen <sthorger at redhat.com>
wrote:

> Thousands should be no problem at all. Tens of thousands should be ok, but
> we'd have to test that. I guess you're building a public api or something
> since you're expecting that many clients?

I have been thinking of various ways to utilize Keycloak in a SaaS
application. A separate realm per tenant is probably the most natural
option, but how about using a single realm with individual clients for each
tenant, would that make any sense? I think it would have its advantages
(eg. the SaaS service provider could use a single account to access any
tenant, and tenants could register themselves as clients when being
deployed?).

Best regards,
Thomas