[keycloak-user] Mapper for External Identity provider

Akanksha Mishra akanksha8618 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 14:30:35 EDT 2015

Hi,

While configuring Keycloak as SP with ADFS 2.0 as external IDP, the user
authentication fails in my app's backend after passing the credentials in
ADFS login page.

On investigating, Found out that the Username of the external user is
stored by his email address in Keycloak-Users while the username is
configured as "LDAP entry dn" for internal users in keycloak.

I wish to get the DN of this external user in the username field. Do we
need to configure a mapper for the same?