[keycloak-user] Fw: Failed to import IDP meta data into keycloak

Mai Zi ornot2008 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 28 21:06:57 EDT 2015

Hi,
    I re-check the issue :
1)  For version 1.5,  the metadata can be imported  with a popup :    Success! The IDP metadata has been loaded from file.     but when you presses the save button,  an error message is shown : Error! Missing or invalid field(s). Please verify the fields in red.
2)  I install 1.6.0, now it is fine. So it seem a bug for 1.5
3)  For 1.6.0, when I turn on Validate Signature ,the field  Validating X509 Certificate   is shown and filed.  This seems good than 1.5 ,which      shows nothing.
    But for 1.6, turn on Validate Signature, there is nothing changed in the export tab. This is expected ?

   ,