[keycloak-user] UMA Profile for OAuth 2

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Wed Sep 9 10:44:55 EDT 2015

Hey Raghu,

    Fell free to share your requirements around authz and UMA.

    We're considering two use cases and scenarios where the subject of a transaction can be an individual or a NPE (Non-person entity).

    Right now, I'm focusing on NPE use cases, where an organization is both the resource owner and the authorizing party, acting on its own behalf, protecting its own resources. Which, IMO, helps to address most of the authz requirements for those applications that need to protect their own resources.

Regards.
Pedro Igor