[keycloak-user] Keycloak - Reverse Proxy

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon Sep 14 02:36:13 EDT 2015

What exactly is "fails to load the page" ? Is there some exception in
server log?

The fact that you don't see even account management could mean that
there is some issue with the cookie (just guessing from the info you
provided). Do you see KEYCLOAK_IDENTITY cookie in the browser for your
host? Could you verify if cookie is propagated from proxy and visible on
the keycloak server?

Marek