[keycloak-user] Different token timeouts for clients under the same realm

robinfernandes . robin1233 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 14:12:40 EDT 2015

Hi Marek,

The offline token for particular clients fits our use case perfectly.
So is there a way that I can have access to the current developer's version
of Keycloak like an alpha/beta version of the 1.6 release with the "Offline
tokens" when it is implemented?
Also is there a roadmap for the 1.6 release as of yet?

Thanks,
Robin