[keycloak-user] propagate user credential from fat client to browser

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Wed Sep 23 02:39:59 EDT 2015

If you are happy to do the login to the fat client from the browser this is
possible. Take a look at our customer-app-cli example. In summary the way
it works is:

* Native client starts a http server on localhost with any port (for
example 10789)
* Native client opens the login link in the external desktop web browser
* Keycloak redirects to "http://localhost:10789"
* The native client can now read the code query param from the request sent
to the http server it started
* SSO done ;)