[keycloak-user] Use Case and Roadmap

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Wed Sep 30 03:54:41 EDT 2015

Hi,

We plan to write an overview doc outlining the main features and benefits
of using Keycloak. This will be posted on the website and we should
probably also include it in the documentation.

With regards to road map details around that can be found in JIRA, but we
don't maintain a detailed long term road map as we like to be more flexible
than that. If there are specific features you're after feel free to use the
mailing list to ask about them. The more demand something gets the quicker
we'll add it!