[keycloak-user] Authenticator provider config properties

Aikeaguinea aikeaguinea at xsmail.com
Tue Apr 5 14:22:28 EDT 2016

I've just implemented a new authenticator, following the instructions
here:
http://keycloak.github.io/docs/userguide/keycloak-server/html/auth_spi.html#d4e3785

In my implementation of the authenticator factory, I have a
ProviderConfigProperty set up in a static block as is done in the
example. My impression was that the value of this property would be set
as a config option in the admin console. Right now I'm not seeing my
property in the admin console, but it's possible I'm not looking in the
right place. I was able to create a new flow and add my authenticator to
it as a new execution, but I don't see anywhere to add this
configuration property.

I'm not seeing any errors in the Keycloak console log, so I'm assuming
that I have things set up right. Any ideas?

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Faster than the air-speed velocity of an
                          unladen european swallow