[keycloak-user] FAILED TO TURN CODE INTO TOKE

Paa Kojo Konduah Amos pkkamos at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 18:37:48 EDT 2016

Hello, Any leads on how to resolve this? ; This is happening only when you
try to access the application from a public IP.

NOTE:

-         Everything works as expected within the LAN.

-        I have not obtained a CERTIFICATE yet; I am still using the
self-generated one.

-        I have set "disable-trust-manager":true,

-

ERROR [org.keycloak.adapters.OAuthRequestAuthenticator] (default task-2)
failed to turn code into token: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed
out.