[keycloak-user] Keycloak Competitors

Scott Rossillo srossillo at smartling.com
Tue Aug 9 23:00:07 EDT 2016

Paul,

If you’re doing a formal evaluation of identity management providers (IDPs) - presumably for your own purposes - you’d have to propose a set of criteria that a solution must satisfy to meet your requirements. If you list your requirements, someone could help you identify if Keycloak is a potential solution. Asking for a list of Keycloak competitors is counterproductive.

~ Scott