[keycloak-user] Username Password Form as Alternative

Nalyvayko, Peter pnalyvayko at agi.com
Wed Aug 10 21:26:36 EDT 2016

Hi Filipe,

I have a similar use case where Username Form is a fallback option, and I am able to skip the login page by setting the user and returning the success flow status.
The custom authenticator sets the user upon success and updates the flow context status, i.e.:
   context.setUser(user);
   context.success();
   return;

Attached is the custom browser authentication flow screenshot.
Hope it helps
Regards,
Peter