[keycloak-user] disable kerberos SSO when needed

Filipe Lautert filipelautert at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 14:33:09 EDT 2016

Hello

I've a similar case to this one, but instead of using an account page I use
the ssl client certificate passed by Apache. I set up everything as the
example you provided, but even if in my "Account Chooser Custom
authenticator" I call AuthFlowContext.success() it is still showing me the
username/password form from the next alternative flow.

I worked around it creating a class called
AlternativeUsernamePasswordFormFactory
that extends UsernamePasswordFormFactory, and the only change that I did to
it was to add the AuthenticationExecutionModel.Requirement.ALTERNATIVE to
the REQUIREMENT_CHOICES . Now, if I set this new auth type as alternative
in Keycloak, it does what I want.

So my questions are: am I missing something to mark my Authenticator as
sufficient to end the flow and return to the client? if not, is there a
reason why UsernamePasswordFormFactory doesn't provide the ALTERNATIVE
option, and can it be added to this class?

I'm posting this again os this thread as Ray may face the same issue soon...

Cheers

filipe

filipe lautert