[keycloak-user] Help - Remote EJB Security Context

Christian Hebert christian_hebert at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 22 13:35:47 EDT 2016

Hello everyone!
We have a few applications protected by keycloak deployed on two jboss servers (EAP 7). I'm trying to access an EJB from an application deployed on server A to an application deployed on server B.
Following the basic example that comes with JBoss I've been able to do it by simply using the ApplicationRealm.  My problem is that i have no identity on the remote server and I need to propagate the identity (and security context) from server A to server B.
 I can't figure the way to configure my EJBReceiver to use another realm.
I keep receiving the following error :
java.lang.IllegalStateException: EJBCLIENT000025: No EJB receiver available for handling [appName:RemoteApp, moduleName:RemoteAppEJB, distinctName:] combination for invocation context org.jboss.ejb.client.EJBClientInvocationContext at 717cef09	at org.jboss.ejb.client.EJBClientContext.requireEJBReceiver(EJBClientContext.java:798)	at org.jboss.ejb.client.ReceiverInterceptor.handleInvocation(ReceiverInterceptor.java:128)	at org.jboss.ejb.client.EJBClientInvocationContext.sendRequest(EJBClientInvocationContext.java:186)	at org.jboss.ejb.client.EJBInvocationHandler.sendRequestWithPossibleRetries(EJBInvocationHandler.java:255)

Is there anybody who can help me with this?
Thanks alot !
Christian Hebert