[keycloak-user] How can I access org.keycloak.KeycloakPrincipal without javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed Aug 24 04:43:03 EDT 2016

AFAIK we don't have support for that, but hopefully we can add adapter
option, which will add KeycloakPrincipal to threadLocal. Might be useful
for frameworks/apps where the access to servletRequest is not possible.
Could you create JIRA?

Which web framework are you using btv? Do you at least have possibility
to add servletFilter, which will put the KEycloakPrincipal to
threadLocal, so you can access that in your app?

Marek