[keycloak-user] Keycloak thick clients

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Fri Aug 26 05:16:50 EDT 2016

For a desktop application you have to options:

* Embedded web-view - preferred option as it enables two factor auth,
password recovery, social logins, etc, etc
* Direct grant - obtain user credentials from the app itself and exchange
for a token using the direct grant api

On 25 August 2016 at 14:55, Floodeenjr, Thomas <thomas_floodeenjr at mentor.com