[keycloak-user] Keycloak Even when user is authenticated

Sebastien Blanc sblanc at redhat.com
Fri Dec 2 02:57:10 EST 2016

AFAIK there is nothing out of the box in the adapter for that but here some
ideas :

- You could write your custom Event Listener on the KC side that sends :
   * a rest request to your application, (like a github hook)
   * publish on a JMS queue
You can take a look at the documentation/examples on how to implement the
event SPI.

For the WF Adapter, I think it would be nice if it could publish some CDI
events, I will open a ticket for that.