[keycloak-user] Hard code redirect_uri on timeout?

Joe Rowe josepharowe at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 06:08:38 EST 2016

Hi,

I am working on a jsf application which uses Keycloak for authorisation and
am having an issue regarding session timeouts. Specifically, when a user's
session times out Keycloak captures the uri they were visiting at timeout
and redirects back to it upon the user logging back in from the timeout.

This causes an issue in which session scoped backing beans holding view
data are empty, and on some pages this can cause exceptions.

Is it possible to modify the redirect uri configuration to disregard the
page the user was on and instead always redirect to the index of the
application any time the user's session is interrupted?

I have tried various options in the realm and client settings but without
luck, and have not found a similar question in the archives.

Many thanks,
Joe