[keycloak-user] Spring boot and spring security adapters

Matt H tsdgcc2087 at outlook.com
Fri Dec 2 15:29:33 EST 2016

Since you are using Spring Boot, I'm going to assume you have a properties file.  Just have the file in your classpath and you can set the following property.

keycloak.configurationFile: classpath:keycloak.json

If you don't have a properties file, you can just set it manually:

System.setProperty("keycloak.configurationFile", "classpath:keycloak.json");