[keycloak-user] Still active token after logout

ruiwp13 ruiwp_93 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 5 06:08:18 EST 2016

Hello,

I am trying to log out of my application through keycloak but when I call
the logout function for a certain user it does delete the user session in
keycloak but somehow the token is still active and I can access the
information. I have set a base and admin url as the absolute path to my
application which is hosted in a server. Did I set this the right way? If
so, what is the problem?
By the way, if I set a root and base URL I get the path duplicated in the
clients page.

Best Regards,
Rui Neves